Oscartielle Gelato Case Used Excellent Condition
|Width||84 1/ 3"||Amps||2.5|
|Depth||45 1/4"||Refrigerant||404A / 2 Lb.8oz|
|Height||51 1/4"||Approx shipping weight||1000Lb|
1.1 DESCRIPTION OF THE CABINET
The cabinet is essentially made up of four sections:
1) Glass Structure
2) Display Area
4) Cooling system
1) The glass structure is made up of two side panels of insulated tempered glass that have conductive heated strips to minimize condensation on the glass surface. The front glass is enclosed in a metal frame which is hinged at the bottom for ease of cleaning. The front glass is also insulated and includes heating strips to minimize fog and condensation. The top support frame includes the following components:
- Electronic control with temperature indicator
- Rear plastic doors and slides
- Product display light
- Service shelf
2) The display area is highly insulated with high density polyurethane so it has a low coefficient of
conductivity. In the display area there are the evaporators and the evaporator fans which cool and dry the
air and gently circulate it throughout the cabinet. In the interior is placed a bar which supports the rows of
display pans. The pitch of the pans enhances the view of the display and allows for under storage of
product depending on pan size used.
3) The frame structure is made of high quality, durable steel. In this structure all of the cabinets cooling,
electrical and mechanical items are located for ease of service.
4) The cooling system is made up of:
- Condensing unit(s)- Evaporator unit(s)
The condensing unit includes the compressor and the condenser. This assembly is mounted on tracks or rails which can be slid out to aid in the ease of servicing. The evaporators include the evaporator assembly with its own fan motors which keep the required temperature for the products placed in the display area of the cabinet.
Click Here for Manufacturer's Manual Hand Book
Our Customers Say...