The ever-popular Silpat silicone baking mat by Demarle in 15 inch x 23 inch with 63 circle markings of outer diameter 1-3/8 inch (35mm) to guide you in piping your macaroon batter.
- A must-have for every pastry chef, this thick but flexible silicone baking sheet acts as a non-stick work surface, needing no grease
- Freeze or bake with it: withstands temperature from -40° to over 480°F
- Great for all your chocolate & sugar work
- Can be reused thousands of times
Work with Silpat on a flat surface with the smooth side facing up (Silpat logo up). Check to ensure that the baking mat is dry and clean before placing any patisserie upon it.
After the baked pastries have cooled, remove them one by one or by gently lifting the Silpat to let them roll off.
Care and Maintenance
Wipe the Silpat with a damp sponge after each use to remove crumbs or particles. If washing is required, lay the Silpat in the sink and run warm water over the surface. Use a Demarle-approved detergent or a mild soap with a soft sponge to clean the surface. Do not use any scrapers or hard brushes for cleaning Silpat. Shake off excess water and hang or lay flat on surface to dry.
Store the Silpat flat on a tray, hang it up with a clothing pin, or roll it up. Do not fold or place heavy objects on top of the rolled Silpat.
- Never cut or use sharp objects on the surface.
- Do not fold or store in a folded position.
- Do not grease.
* Life of product may be greatly reduced if precautions are not taken.