Not qualified for free shipping
The Buffet, A Handbook for Professionals: How to Plan, Organize, and Prepare Cold Buffets
by Andreas Miessmer
264 pages, hardcover
- Master chef Andreas Miessmer has channeled his years of experience into this book for professionals. He gives a comprehensive guided tour through the world of "The Cold Buffet", with valuable tips, recipes, and working guidelines
- The heart of The Buffet is its detailed instructions on preparing the finest of delicacies. The instructions are accompanied by attractively detailed color photo sequences.
- The book also includes examples of cost calculation, instructions for production planning, and even checklists for cost accounting and evaluation of customer satisfaction. The professional preparation and organization of festive buffets is explained in detail.
- The Buffet handbook is a valuable working guide for both newcomers and experienced professionals.
- Organizing high-quality professional buffets and arranging them tastefully is an art which requires creativity and solid professional knowledge if it is to succeed.
- With its excellent color photographs, this handbook is a valuable working guide for both newcomers and experienced professionals; it encourages the user to develop his own creative ideas while serving him as a guide and reference work on all aspects of 'The Cold Buffet'.
- The book includes practical examples of cost calculations, instructions for production planning and even checklists for cost accounting and evaluation of customer satisfaction. the professional preparation and organization of festive buffets is explained in detail
- This is the best new book on classic European cold buffet in a generation. Not only are the hundreds of color photos interesting and beautiful, they do an excellent job of showing how to prepare, plate, and arrange the foods. This superb reference work should be in every hotel, caterer or private party kitchen.
No returns on books.