by Oriol Balaguer
320 pages, hardcover
World-acclaimed pastry chef Oriol Balaguer presents this professional book now in English.
- Everything from ingredients and techniques to hundreds of recipes
- Illustrations throughout the book that demonstrate his techniques
- Full-page color photographs of the finished desserts
This is a unique book that will be sought by professional pastry chefs.
- How to Achieve a Work of Art
- The Five Senses of Taste
- Creative Freedom
- The Restaurant Dessert
- Desserts and Wine
- Materials: Flour; Sugar; Dairy Products; Salt; Eggs; Chocolate; Ice Cream and Sorbets; Reductions; Stocks; Optimizing Work
- Transition: From the Pastry Shop to the Kitchen
- Evolution: New Horizons
- Creation: Sweet Cooking on the Boil
- Remakes: Revolution of the Classics
- Cakes: Cakes in the Restaurant
- Caprices: Tapas, Lollipops and "Petits"
No returns on books.
Not qualified for free shipping