A Handbook for Professionals
How to Plan, Organize, and Prepare Cold Buffets
by Andreas Miessmer
- Master chef Andreas Miessmer has channeled his years of experience into
this book for professionals. He gives a comprehensive guided tour through
the world of "The Cold Buffet", with valuable tips, recipes, and
- The heart of The Buffet is its detailed instructions on
preparing the finest of delicacies. The instructions are accompanied by
attractively detailed color photo sequences.
- The book also includes examples of cost calculation, instructions for
production planning, and even checklists for cost accounting and evaluation
of customer satisfaction. The professional preparation and organization of
festive buffets is explained in detail.
- The Buffet handbook is a valuable working guide for both
newcomers and experienced professionals.
- Organizing high-quality professional buffets and arranging them tastefully
is an art which requires creativity and solid professional knowledge if it
is to succeed.
- With its excellent color photographs, this handbook is a valuable working
guide for both newcomers and experienced professionals; it encourages the
user to develop his own creative ideas while serving him as a guide and
reference work on all aspects of 'The Cold Buffet'.
- The book includes practical examples of cost calculations, instructions
for production planning and even checklists for cost accounting and
evaluation of customer satisfaction. the professional preparation and
organization of festive buffets is explained in detail
- This is the best new book on classic European cold buffet in a generation.
Not only are the hundreds of color photos interesting and beautiful, they do
an excellent job of showing how to prepare, plate, and arrange the foods.
This superb reference work should be in every hotel, caterer or private
party kitchen. 263 pages, hardcover.
No returns on books.
Not qualified for free shipping