Moline Electrical Slicer, Model 250. 2 pieces in stock, same condition.
Other photos below
This machine has been taken over by a newer model by Dutchess (see
), but you may find this model suits you better. Its blade
is 12-1/2," compared with the 10" blade on the newer model. The larger
blade accommodates more types of food.
- For slicing French bread, bagels, subs, hamburger buns, Coney buns,
hoagies, biscuits, bread sticks and much more
- Adjustable for product size up to 6" (152.4mm) wide x 3"
- Can slice all the way through on product up to 5-1/4" (133.3mm) wide
or hinged product up to 6" (152.4mm) wide
- Will slice as fast as the operator can
feed the product into the chute
- Simple to operate: adjustments are
fast, easy to make, repeatable and
- Chute can be removed without tools
for safe, easy cleaning without
interference from the cutting blade
- Great for use in supermarkets, bakeries, schools, delis, retail bakeries,
sub shops, hospitals, restaurants, bagel shops, caterers and more