Le Cordon Bleu Kitchen Essentials
is a Complete illustrated
reference to the ingredients, equipment, terms, and techniques
- A concise, colorful resource for both the novice cook and experienced
- This comprehensive, highly illustrated book is chock-full of
enlightening and eye-opening culinary information, covering a vast range
of topics that teach readers what they need to know to be successful in
the kitchenâ€”from cooking techniques and equipment to essential
ingredients. Le Cordon Bleu Kitchen Essentials offers expert
guidance on everything from choosing pots and pans to de-boning poultry to
storing ingredientsâ€”as well as logical solutions to common mistakes.
- The easy-to-follow text, clearly defined terms, and uncommonly helpful
tips make this reference a must-have for all modern kitchens. It
demonstrates techniques with 1,100 step-by-step color photographs. Plus,
the book outlines the vast range of equipment, along with buying tips and
cleaning and care information.
- Le Cordon Bleu Kitchen Essentials illustrates the cleaning
and preparation of food, as well as cooking times and features classic
recipes to teach the principal uses of each ingredient.
- Le Cordon Bleu provides expert training in cuisine, pastry, and
baking. Through its six schools, a student body of over fifty
nationalities, and a distinguished team of thirty international Master
Chefs, Le Cordon Bleu is dedicated to preserving and passing on the
mastery and appreciation of the culinary arts.