free ground shipping on qualified orders over $75.00
Making Artisan Chocolates, by Andrrew Garrison Shotts. 176 color pages
Item No. BK-131
On sale: $21.95
Item status: In Stock
Availability: Ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping if total is more $75.00
- Forget milk chocolate candy bars--the recipes in this book combine daring and unusual flavors to create truly unique culinary creations. Using ingredients such as vanilla bean, mint, and fresh raspberries, Andrew Garrison Shotts will teach you how to create one-of-a-kind homemade chocolates, truffles, and confections that will dazzle your friends and family.
- Making Artisan Chocolates includes more than 40 recipes for chocolates, truffles, and confections using spices, vegetables, fruits, and herbs for flavor
- Features tried-and-true culinary tips, techniques, and methods for foolproof homemade confections every time
Step-by-step instructions, breathtaking photographs, and informative sidebars teach you how to create chocolates just like a professional chocolatier
- Covers techniques such as how to temper chocolate, how to make truffles, how to create flavor fusions, and how to mold chocolates
- "Making Artisan Chocolates has a distinctive and easy approach to the chocolate making process. Andrew Shott's technique, cleverness, and sense of taste are evident inside each recipe." - Francois Payard, Chef, Restaurateur, and Author of Simply Sensational Desserts and Bite Size
- Today's chocolates have gone upscale, mixing flavors such as chile peppers, caramel, or wasabi with high-quality bittersweet or imported chocolate. But creating such mouthwatering confections no longer requires a cooking degree--Making Artisan Chocolates will teach you all the inside tips, techniques, and methods for making designer-quality chocolates at home. Once only available to pastry chefs, the techniques shown here will help you create chocolates to rival those found in upscale retail stores and chocolate shops.
- Andrew Garrison Shotts is the former corporate pastry chef at Guittard Chocolate and owner of Garrison Confections. Shotts was twice named one of Pastry Art & Design's "Ten Best Pastry Chefs in America" and was recognized as a "Top Ten Artisanal Chocolatier" by USA Today.
No returns on books.
Average Customer Rating
Our Customers Say...
Average Customer Rating