de Buyer "Carbone" Steel Frying Pan
- Extra thick black steel. Perfect heat source distribution.
- For use on any heating element: gas, vitro ceramic and electricity as well as on induction hob. 1.2 to 3 mm thickness. Riveted steel handle
- The steel frying pan remains essential for Sealing, Browning, Grilling food (steak, omelets, crepes, etc.) and improving flavor
- Once it reaches temperatures above 140° C, the steel frying pan seals the food on the surface, resulting in the caramelization of the natural juices (the Maillard reaction).
- A crust forms, preventing moisture from evaporating. The food becomes brown and crusty on the surface, tender and soft in the middle
- Perfect for frying meat and obtaining crispy crepes or tasty omelets!
- Put some potato peelings in your pan, cover with water and boil for 15 minutes.
- Next, throw away the peelings and rinse the frying pan with very hot water, wipe it and heat a little oil in the pan
- finally wipe the pan with a paper towel
- Your pan is ready to use