Who is Kerekes?
Who Shops At Kerekes?
Does Kerekes Sell Equipment & Machines also?
Does Kerekes buy and sell Used Equipment?
Does Kerekes have a Retail Showroom?
(Note: Our showroom will be closed on Sundays during July & August except for the last sunday of august 8/30/2015)
What are your showroom hours?
What are the shipping costs?
Do you charge Sales Tax?
How fast will I receive my order?
What method of payment do you accept?
Can I order by Telephone or Fax?
For regularly stocked Items that are temporarily out of stock you will be notified via email and we will ship the item as soon as it is in stock. We will not bill you until your item is ready for shipment.
Free shipping offer: Kerekes offers free shipping on orders over $49.99 on most items only to the US 48 Continental
States. However, certain heavy and bulky items such as rolled fondant, heavy equipment, shelving, etc, are NOT included in this offer. There will be a note in the item description wherever the free shipping offer is not in effect.
Shipping costs vary depending on the chosen item(s) and shipping destination. You can estimate your shipping charges on the shopping cart page. If the estimated charges seem excessive, please give us a call at 800-525-5556, as the automated system may sometimes overestimate costs.
We offer the following ways to ship your order:
Note to customers in Hawaii: Standard and Express shipping is not available. Premium shipping of your purchase will take approximately 2-3 days. (please see the free shipping standards for Hawaii & Alaska)
Proof Of Address: If an order exceeds more than a specific amount that we feel that the only way to ship is with a signature confirmation by the customer to ensure a good relationship, we'll try to contact you with any of such steps that we need to take in advance.
How does my Order Qualify for Free shipping?
In Order to receive free shipping in the order, the item needs to qualify for free shipping.
Items are divided into 3 categories:
1) Always Free Shipping
2) Qualifies for Free Shipping
3) Does NOT qualify for Free Shipping
Every item is marked with a note into what category that item falls into. The note appears in the listing page and in the item deatils page as well. You'll also find the same note for each item in the cart.
Below see 3 screenshots that identifies each scenario:
1) Always Free shipping
2) Qualifies for Free Shipping
3) Does NOt Qualify for Free Shipping
In order to recieve free shipping there should be either all items in the cart that are scenario #1 which is always free shipping or all items in the cart qualifies for free shipping and the total order is above 49.99
If the item mix in teh cart are combined some that qualify for free shipping and some that don't and the qualified for free shipping items amount for the total above $49.99 there will be shipping charges only for those items that are not qualified for free shipping.
Return or Exchange policy:
At Kerekes/BakeDeco, we are committed to finding and bringing to our customers the highest quality product available. Please inspect all merchandise upon arrival. If you are not fully satisfied with your Kerekes/BakeDeco purchase, please contact us immediately. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. Customer Returns requests must be initiated by phone or email within 14 days of order receipt.
Item to be returned must be in new condition. If item has been used, or if seal is broken, it is subject to restocking fee to be determined upon inspection.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price, less shipping charges. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, we will credit your account once we receive the product. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
· Customer Return requests must be initiated by phone or email within 14 days of order receipt
· Items which are drop shipped are subject to a 20% restocking fee
· Books & Magazines are subject to a 25% restocking fee
Used Equipment Returns
· Unless stated in the item description, all used equipment that leaves our warehouse is tested and checked prior to shipping or pickup by customer. Nothing leaves unless it is in good working order.
· If there is any problem with the condition or workmanship of the item purchased on arrival
· Please call 800-525-5556 x 203
· Equipment can be returned up to 10 days from date of receipt
· Contact us for a Used Equipment RMA
· Customer is responsible for return shipping costs
· Item must be in the same condition as when it left our warehouse
How to return or exchange an item:
· To return an item you first need to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
· To request an RMA number online click here
· To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 800-525-5556 or 718-232-7044
· Place the original package into a shipping carton
· Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package
· The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a shipping label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
· Ship the package via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
· You may also return an item to our New York Store
Send pre-authorized returns to:
Kerekes Returns Dept.
6103 15th Ave
Brooklyn NY 11219
Refunds on returned items, less shipping charges, will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, we will credit your account once we receive the product. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Equipment Warranty Guidlines
New equipment is under warranty by manufacturer. Customer must contact manufacturer directly.
We will assist you with warranty procedures, providing telephone numbers for service companies and or, manufacturer numbers.
Equipment shipped to a location within the NY Metropolitan it has a warranty for 3 months from date of purchase.
Equipment shipped to areas outside of NY Metro area are are guaranteed to be in working condion as described. Please install and/or test equipment as soon as it is received. If there is an issue, please contact us immediately and we will assist you to get the equipment to work.
Warranties will only be in effect if the equipment is properly installed by either a licensed electrician, or a licensed plumber. Gas equipment must be properly calibrated by the installer.
Calibration is not part of warranty coverage. Incorrect connection of equipment (electric or gas), voids warranty of equipment.
Equipment with Three Phase electric must be properly installed to ensure that equipment runs correctly (in the right direction).
If a licensed electrician is requested for a service call and finds that the machine is running in the wrong direction, (due to incorrect electrical connection), customer will be charged for the service call.
All equipment deliveries are COD & must be paid before unloaded